KELLY CANTANTES RULES & REGULATIONS
Vocal Music I, Vocal Music II, Vocal Music III, Vocal Music IV ▪ Kelly High School, Chicago, IL
Eric Skalinder • Office 159F: 773.535.4900 ext.89277 • fax 773.535.4841 • email@example.com • ericskalinder.com • cell: 847.420.5085
Read these rules carefully. Complete the signatures. Return one copy to Mr. Skalinder. Place the other copy in your chorus binder.
Students are responsible for all materials. Students are expected to have these materials with them at every
applicable rehearsal or performance. Lost, damaged, or unusable items must be replaced at student expense.
Varies Market price of published literature.
Per page or $40 for a complete set.
Cantantes will store and dry clean robes, not students.
Cantantes will store and dry clean stoles, not students.
All-black concert dress is mandatory for all performances unless otherwise notified. All black means all black.
Students who fail to comply with the concert dress code will not be allowed to perform. Students with visible
hickies will not be permitted on stage. Please, no perfume or cologne. Concert dress consists of the following:
▪ Black, full length dress pants, chinos, or khakis. No shorts, skirts, capri pants, stretch fabric, or denim.
▪ Black Kelly Cantantes short-sleeved shirt. (This shirt will be provided to you.)
▪ Black socks or opaque black stockings.
▪ Black dress shoes, or closed toe heels or pumps. No athletic shoes, hiking shoes, gym shoes, boots, or sandals.
▪ No earrings, piercings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, or other visible jewelry or accessories.
Performances can only be, at best, as good as our rehearsals. Excellence is a result of sustained and effective
practice time. Throughout the school year Cantantes will rehearse outside of regular class time. These rehearsals
are mandatory and absences will impact grades and perfo