8. must take no action to obtain the addresses or locations of protected persons or their family members, caretakers, or guardian
unless good cause exists otherwise. The court finds good cause not to make the order in item 8.
FOR COURT USE ONLY
CRIMINAL PROTECTIVE ORDER — DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
(CLETS - CPO) (Penal Code, §§ 136.2 and 1203.097(a)(2))
ORDER POSTTRIAL PROBATION CONDITION (Pen. Code § 1203.097)
For domestic violence cases as defined in Penal Code, § 13700 or Family Code, § 6211
This Order May Take Precedence over Other Conflicting Orders, See Item 1 on Page 2.
PERSON TO BE RESTRAINED (complete name):
Date of birth:
The defendant is a peace officer with
1. This proceeding was heard on (date):
by judicial officer (name):
Defendant was personally served with a copy of this order at the court hearing, and no additional proof of service of this order
GOOD CAUSE APPEARING, THE COURT ORDERS THAT THE ABOVE-NAMED DEFENDANT
5. must not harass, strike, threaten, assault (sexually or otherwise), follow, stalk, molest, destroy or damage personal or real property,
disturb the peace, keep under surveillance, or block movements of the protected persons named above.
6. must surrender to local law enforcement or sell to a licensed gun dealer any firearm owned or subject to his or her
immediate possession or control within 24 hours after service of this order and must file a receipt with the court showing
compliance with this order within 48 hours of receiving this order.
7. must not attempt to or actually prevent or dissuade any victim or witness from attending a hearing or testifying or making a
report to any law enforcement agency or person.
must have no personal, electronic, telephonic, or written contact with the protected persons named above.
must have no contact with the protected persons named above through a third pa