How to GUARANTEE acceptance into CPA Networks
Here is my strategy for getting into CPA networks. This is pretty much foolproof.
● Have a Business website setup
Make it look professional. I like to use wordpress because of how easy it is
and it also looks very professional.
● Say you buy traffic through media buys and some PPC
This allows for you to not have many organic traffic sites. You can say you
are able to target it ALOT more through bought traffic then through your
● Your internet marketing experience is 1.5 years or more
They want semi-new affiliates. You don't have to be the first one to do IM
or Affiliates marketing but they don't want someone who will make there
company look bad with there nooby tactics.
● What "Verticals" or Offers do you promote - Anything that converts,
then go into some that you have promtoed in the past. I like to say Health,
Entertainment, and Biz Opp. Make sure you have a few of these rehearsed
● Have a REAL email address at your business domain NOT a
I think 99% of scams come from hotmail or gmail accounts, or pretty much
any other type of Free email account. Make sure you setup a nice looking
biz site and then have your email like firstname.lastname@example.org
● Answer your phone with Hi this is "Your name" from "Your
This just makes you look proffesional
● Don't have a lame ringtone like Rap, country etc.
Keep it traditional and professional - and this just makes you look lame...
They want professional affiliates. You may love rap and they might too but
it still makes you look bad.
● Have a professional voicemail
Hi this is "Your name from your company" I am either not at my desk OR
am on the phone. Leave your name number and a breif message and I will
get back to you.
● Call all networks back the day after!
This shows you are a proactive affiliate and they love this.
If you from outside the US always have trouble calling those numbers this is the
● Apply to the network
Just use normal details