1. What are the responsibilities of a(n):
2. Who is your team captain?
3. Who is responsible for cleaning up your site each day?
4. What tools are available for your site?
5. What piece of safety equipment must be worn by all team members?
6. What two things must be done before a bone can be removed from your site?
7. How will your bones be tagged for identification?
8. Give the location of each bone. Be sure to use a letter and a number.
Bone A: _____________
Bone B: _____________
Bone C: _____________
Bone D: _____________
Bone E; _____________
9. What information must be provided each day in your Daily Journal?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10