As per the research conducted by GME, the Global Soy Flour Market will grow with a CAGR value of 3.5 percent by 2026. Soy flour can be used to improve nutrient benefit in many food products since it is a great source of vegan proteins and healthy oils, which is a primary factor driving consumer demand from food producers.
Browse 151 Market Data Tables and 111 Figures spread through 181 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Soy Flour Market - Forecast to 2026" https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/global-soy-flour-market-3018
By Product (Full-fat Flour, Defatted Flour), By Application (Bakery & Confectionery, Meat Substitute) By Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East & Africa); End-User Landscape, Company Market Share Analysis, and Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
· Soy flour is made by grinding soybeans. It is a high-protein source that is commonly used in the food industry as an ingredient in baking products, confectionaries, infant foods, cereals, and pet food.
· Soy flour improves taste just like the surface of food varieties and brings down fat retention in singed food sources.
· The expanding prevalence of the veggie lover diet is relied upon to push the interest for soy-determined flour attributable to its health benefit, for example, high dietary fiber and bioactive segments including isoflavones.
· As per the Vegan Society, production of natural food and plant-based goods increased by more than 900 percent in 2017, with vegan food products becoming the most popular food trend in 2018.
· Wheat-based meat substitutes are more common in the Asia Pacific, while soy-based products are more common in the West.
· Nestle, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Archer Daniels Midland Company, CHS Inc., Foodchem International Corporation, Vippy Industries Ltd., The Scoular Company, Cargill, Incorporated, Dow DuPont, SunOpta, Devansoy Inc., Britannia Industries Ltd., Smithfield Foods, and UNITECHEM CO., LTD are the top players in the global soy flour market.
· In February 2019, Smithfield Foods collaborated with Pure Farmland and introduced its new offering, a new soy-based range of eight products
Browse the Report @ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/global-soy-flour-market-3018
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021-2026)
· Full - Fat Flour
· Defatted Flour
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021-2026)
· Bakery & Confectionery
· Meat Substitutes
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021-2026)
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Central & South America
Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
Rest of MEA
Contact: Tracy Simon
Email address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +16026667238
Check our Latest Blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php
Next-Gen Expertise About Us
Category Food & Beverages
Soy Flour Market Insights
Soy flour is made by grinding soybeans. It is a high-protein source that is commonly used in the food
industry as an ingredient in baking products, confectionaries, infant foods, cereals, and pet food. Soy
flour enhances the flavour and texture of food.Soy flour is sold in bulk and packaged form in
supermarkets/hypermarkets, health food shops, and food cooperatives, among other places. Soy flour
is separated from ground soybeans which upgrade protein, give moisture to bakery products, and
gives a strong base to soymilks and finished vegetable protein.
It improves taste just likethe surface of food varieties and brings down fat retention in singed food
sources. Soy flour tastes good to sweet and gentle flavor.Soy flour is an astounding wellspring of soy
protein, biodynamic segments, for example, isoflavones, and dietary fiber. This fixing is an incredible
wellspring of iron, potassium, and B nutrients. It has a bio-dynamic part that gives help from
menopausal indications like hot blazes, forestall bosom malignant growth, prostate disease, colorectal
malignant growth and keep up sound bones. Soy material, including flours, cornmeal, protein
concentrates, protein detaches, finished soy protein, soybeans and germs have discovered a variety of
uses in bread kitchen items.
An increase in bakery industry items and soups contributes to the growth of the global soy flour market
as it is used as a thickener in several products and has high nutrients.The expanding prevalence of the
veggie lover diet is relied upon to push the interest for soy-determined flour attributable to its health
benefit, for example, high dietary fiber and bioactive segments including isoflavones. Besides, flour got
from soy has sans gluten property and it goes about as a superb wellspring of protein in a veggie lover
Likewise, flour got from soy is advantageous in lessening