CERTIFICATION OF INTERIM FILINGS
I, Anthony R. Lam, Chief Financial Officer of Points International Ltd., certify the following:
1. Review: I have reviewed the interim financial statements and interim MD&A (together, the "interim filings") of
Points International Ltd. (the "issuer") for the interim period ended June 30, 2010.
2. No misrepresentations: Based on my knowledge, having exercised reasonable diligence, the interim filings
do not contain any untrue statement of a material fact or omit to state a material fact required to be stated or that
is necessary to make a statement not misleading in light of the circumstances under which it was made, with
respect to the period covered by the interim filings.
3. Fair presentation: Based on my knowledge, having exercised reasonable diligence, the interim financial
statements together with the other financial information included in the interim filings fairly present in all material
respects the financial condition, results of operations and cash flows of the issuer, as of the date of and for the
periods presented in the interim filings.
4. Responsibility: The issuer's other certifying officer and I are responsible for establishing and maintaining
disclosure controls and procedures (DC&P) and internal control over financial reporting (ICFR), as those terms
are defined in National Instrument 52-109 Certification of Disclosure in Issuers' Annual and Interim Filings ,
for the issuer.
5. Design: Subject to the limitations, if any, described in paragraphs 5.2 and 5.3, the issuer's other certifying
officer and I have, as at the end of the period covered by the interim filings:
5.1 Control framework: The control framework the issuer's other certifying officer and I used to design the
issuer's ICFR is the Internal Control – Integrated Framework (COSO Framework) published by The
Committee of Sponsoring Organizations for the Treadway Commission.
5.2 ICFR -- material weakness relating to design: N/A.
5.3 Limitation on scope of d