Form of Proxy - Annual General Meeting to be held on September 30, 2010
This Form of Proxy is solicited by and on behalf of Management.
Notes to proxy
Proxies submitted must be received by 10:00 a.m., Pacific Time, on September 28, 2010.
VOTE USING THE TELEPHONE OR INTERNET 24 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK!
9th Floor, 100 University Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2Y1
Holder Account Number
1. Every holder has the right to appoint some other person or company of their choice, who need not be a holder, to attend
and act on their behalf at the meeting or any adjournment or postponement thereof. If you wish to appoint a person or
company other than the persons whose names are printed herein, please insert the name of your chosen proxyholder in the
space provided (see reverse).
2. If the securities are registered in the name of more than one owner (for example, joint ownership, trustees, executors, etc.), then all those
registered should sign this proxy. If you are voting on behalf of a corporation or another individual you must sign this proxy with signing
capacity stated, and you may be required to provide documentation evidencing your power to sign this proxy.
3. This proxy should be signed in the exact manner as the name(s) appear(s) on the proxy.
4. If this proxy is not dated, it will be deemed to bear the date on which it is mailed by Management to the holder.
5. The securities represented by this proxy will be voted as directed by the holder, however; if such a direction is not made in
respect of any matter or is unclear, this proxy will be voted as recommended by Management.
6. The securities represented by this proxy will be voted in favour or withheld from voting or voted against each of the matters described
herein, as applicable, in accordance with the instructions of the holder, on any ballot that may be called for and, if the ho