<p>BUS 311 Week 4 Quiz
To purchase this material click below link
For more classes visit
BUS 311 Week 4 Quiz
1. Kevin and Emily own a house as joint tenants. If Kevin dies, Emily will own
2. The power of the government to regulate what use real property may be used for is known as
3. Which of the following is a partnership?
4. If you find a diamond bracelet on the public sidewalk, you are most likely to be able to keep the bracelet if it
5. Isabel invents a new type of exercise shoe, which she calls the “Super Soul.” To protect the name of her
product, Isabel should get a
6. A trademark is an example of
7. Which of the following does NOT have the advantage of single taxation?
8. Which of the following has NOT been a criticism of the Supreme Court’s decision in Citizens United v. Federal
9. Cary, Dean, and Madeline are partners in a furniture store. Madeline wants to buy some antiques from an
upcoming estate sale. Dean thinks it’s a good idea, but Cary says it is too pricey. Madeline goes ahead and buys the
antiques. Which of the following best describes the situation?
10. Aaron and Jerard form a partnership, with Aaron as general partner and Jerard as a limited partner. Which of
the following is true?