SEPTEMBER 14, 1999
1. Principal Office. The principal office of the Corporation shall be located in the City of Dallas, County of Dallas,
State of Texas. The Corporation also may have offices at such other places, both within and without the State of
Texas, as the Board of Directors may from time to time determine or the business of the Corporation may
2. Registered Office. The registered office of the Corporation, required by the Texas Business Corporation Act
(the "Act") to be maintained in the State of Texas, may be, but need not be, the same as its principal place of
business in the State of Texas or the business office of a domestic or foreign corporation authorized to transact
business in the State of Texas. The address of the registered office of the corporation may be changed from time
to time by resolution of the Board of Directors.
1. Time and Place of Meeting. Meetings of the shareholders shall be held at such times and at such places, within
or without the State of Texas, as shall be determined by the Board of Directors.
2. Annual Meetings. Annual meetings of shareholders shall be held on such date and at such time and place
during the fourth month of each fiscal year (beginning in 1988) as shall be determined by the Board of Directors
of the Corporation, at which they shall elect a Board of Directors and transact such other business as may
properly be brought before the meeting. The date of the annual meeting of the shareholders may be a date or time
different than that set forth above if the Board of Directors so determines and so states in the notice of the
meeting or in a duly executed waiver thereof.
3. Special Meetings. Special meetings of the shareholders may be called at any time by the President or the
Board of Directors, and shall be called by the President or the Secretary at the request in writing of a majorit