1. Was check post-dated at time of acceptance?
No 4. Does this matter involve a three-party check?
2. Was check received in the mail?
No 5. Has check been partially re-paid?
3. Were you asked to hold or delay depositing the check(s)?
No 6. Is this a credit card check?
If all boxes were checked “YES” to any of the above questions indicates this is a CIVIL matter and is therefore ineligible for filing with the State Attorney. Please contact the nearest small
claims court for instructions on how to proceed with a civil case. If all boxes were checked “NO,” please complete crime report, have it notarized and forward to the above mailing address.
Bad Check Program Address:
P.O. Box 350160
Miami, FL 33135-0160
Bad Check Program Contact:
(800) 832-1853 - Merchant Hotline
(800) 832-7361 - Check Writer Hotline
(Please refer check writer to the “check writer” hotline)
For more information: miamisao.com
BAD CHECK CRIME REPORT
MIAMI-DADE COUNTY STATE ATTORNEY
KATHERINE FERNANDEZ RUNDLE
Staple original or bank-generated substitute check here Additional crime reports are available at: miamisao.com
Contact Name: __________________________________________________ Title: ____________________________________________
Victim Contact Information:
• Email and/or fax are required for acknowledgement receipt of check and/or Program communication