Airborne ISR Market is Projected to Reach $12.8 billion by 2026
Airborne ISR Market Forecast By 2026 With COVID-19 Impact Analysis
• Components and required raw materials used to manufacture airborne ISR were not availab
le for ready production.
• The supply chain is experiencing transportation-related delays due to travel restrictions and
shortage of workforce.
• Production/assembly lines were are also either running at lower capacities or are completely
• The COVID-19 pandemic has swept the world, with many industries trying to stay afloat. Go
vernments and businesses involved with ISR are reacting differently to the new situation.
Significant investments in R&D activities for the development of advanced
ISR solutions by key players and increased demand for precision and acc
urate ISR systems are some of the factors expected to fuel the growth of t
he airborne ISR market in this region.
The market is driven by factors such as the rising demand for phas
ed array radars for better operational efficiency during air surveillan
ce, border surveillance, and commercial applications.
Browse 230 market data Tables and 47 Figures spread through 260
Pages and in-depth TOC on "Airborne ISR Market - Forecast 2026"
The Airborne ISR market is being driven by the increased adoption of advan
ced combat warfare systems to gain an advantage over enemy forces and t
he increasing defense expenditure of various countries.
The global airborne ISR market is estimated at USD 9.9 billion in 2021 and is
projected to reach USD 12.8 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2021 to
Airborne ISR Market Growth Rate
Market Size of
Market Size of
CAGR of 5.1%
View Report Here - https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/airbor
• Lockheed Martin Corporation (US)
• Northrop Grumman Corporation (US)
• Thales Group (France)
• Hensoldt AG (Germany)
• Leonardo SPA (Italy)
• BAE Systems (UK)