Bellin Elite Football
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Don Hutson Center
Green Bay Packers
Indoor Practice Facility
The mission of the Bellin Elite Football
Combine is to provide an opportunity for High
School Football Athletes to display their skills
before college coaches for the chance to
further both their academic and athletic
• Combine T-shirt
• Combine Shorts
• Individual printout of combine results
• Individual results are compiled and placed
on the BEFC website
Mail Completed Application to:
Bellin Sports Medicine/BEFC
Nick Winkler, LAT, ATC
1630 Commanche Ave.
Green Bay, WI 54313
Fax (920) 430-4746
Postmarked by Jan. 27, 2010
NO LATE APPLICATIONS
WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Daily Events Schedule:
• Morning Session
-Punters & Kickers
-Objective & Agility Testing
• Afternoon Session
-Position Specific Skill Testing
Criterion for Eligibility:
1. High School Football Athletes going into
10th, 11th, or 12th grade
2. All-Conference recognition or better or
written coach’s recommendation
3. No more than 2 athletes per high school
can be accepted.
4. Combine attendance is limited by position.
5. Timeliness and information accuracy on
the application is critical for the athlete
6. Turning in the BEFC Application DOES
NOT guarantee acceptance into the BEFC.
7. Combine fee of $75 is due ONLY if
accepted to the BEFC.
8. Final decisions will be solely at the
discretion of the BEFC Committee.
Acceptance/Rejection letters will be
mailed by February 12, 2010.
Any questions regarding the application or the
BEFC can be directed to:
Terry Beeck, LAT, ATC, BEFC Program Director or
Nick Winkler LAT, ATC, Recruitment Coordinator
Phone (920) 430-4750
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Go to www.BEFCcombine.com for
Check all that apply