EMPLOYER IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (EIN)
Sales – Enter total monthly sales including receipts from services.
SALES AND REPORTING PERIOD (See instructions on reverse side)
Mark one box to indicate the period covered by the sales entered
in item 4a. If other than "Calendar month" is marked, specify ending date.
Ending date (Month and day)
VALUE OF INVENTORIES (See instructions on reverse side)
Are the data reported in item 5a for a date other than the end of the month?
Yes – Enter the date that the data represents and continue with item 6
Note: Exclude sales of goods which were manufactured in the United States by this firm, parent company or their subsidiaries.
• Enter "NA" if inventory data are NOT AVAILABLE or "0" if inventory data are ZERO. Do not leave blank.
NOTICE — Your report to the Census
Bureau is confidential by law (Title 13,
U.S. Code). It may be seen only
by persons sworn to uphold the
confidentiality of Census Bureau
information and may be used only for
statistical purposes. The law also
provides that copies retained in your
files are immune from legal process.
MONTHLY WHOLESALE TRADE REPORT
RETURN COMPLETED FORM IN
THE ENCLOSED ENVELOPE
(Please correct any error in name, address, and ZIP Code)
NT OF COM
MERCEBUREAU OF THE C
Date of inventories
No – Continue with item 6
• Explain any significant difference in sales from previous month in the "Remarks" section.
• Estimates are acceptable if book figures are not available.
• Explain any significant difference in inventories from previous month in the "Remarks" section.
For help call: 1–800–772–7852
Telephone (Area code, number, ext.)
FAX (Area code, number, ext.)
or FAX: 1–800–447–4613
• Report inventories of products covered by this report which are owned as of the end of the month,
regardless of where