This Agreement establishes the rights and responsibilities of
primary drivers, alternate drivers, and other eligible drivers and
The Rideshare Company (TRC) as participants in Easy Street® .
“Driver” refers to the person who operates the Easy Street®
vehicle as an independent contractor and includes the alternate
driver when he or she is functioning as driver. Easy Street®
refers to the commuter van service administered by TRC.
The Driver, during the term of this Agreement, shall:
• Maintain a valid driver’s license in his/her state of residence.
• Notify TRC when he/she no longer meets established
driver selection criteria.
• Drive an Easy Street® group to and from work, picking up
and dropping off riders in accordance with the mutually
established route and schedule.
• Attempt to maintain the Easy Street® group at
• Coordinate maintenance, cleaning, and servicing of the
van as prescribed in the Easy Street® Driver Manual.
• Obtain prior approval from TRC for any expenditure relating
to the van, other than fuel, in excess of $25.00.
• Collect monthly fares from riders in advance, no later than
the first working day of each month.
• Pay for any personal use or excess mileage traveled.
As necessary, pay for miscellaneous operating expenses of the
van, submitting the balance due and appropriate receipts to TRC,
as detailed in the Easy Street® Driver Manual.
• Keep daily and monthly records and submit them to TRC as
specified in the Easy Street® Driver Manual.
• Encourage and train sufficient alternate drivers to ensure
continued operation of the Easy Street® group in his/her
absence. (At least one approved alternate driver is required).
• Indemnify and hold harmless TRC, its authorized agents,
and employees from any and all claims, actions, costs,
damages, or expenses of any nature whatsoever arising
out of, or resulting from; (1) any delay in, or failure to make
scheduled pickup or any delay in rider’s arrival at his/her
destination; (2) the absence of the va