MICHIGAN DEPARTMENT OF LABOR & ECONOMIC GROWTH
BUREAU OF COMMERCIAL SERVICES
BCS/CD-541 (Rev. 12/05)
Document will be returned to the name and address you enter above.
If left blank document will be mailed to the registered office.
CERTIFICATE OF ASSUMED NAME
For use by Corporations, Limited Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies
(Please read information and instructions on reverse side)
Pursuant to the provisions of Act 284, Public Acts of 1972 (profit corporations), Act 162, Public Acts of 1982
(nonprofit corporations), Act 213, Public Acts of 1982 (limited partnerships), or Act 23, Public Acts of 1993 (limited liability
companies), the corporation, limited partnership, or limited liability company in item one executes the following Certificate:
3. The assumed name under which business is to be transacted is:
4. This document is hereby signed as required by the Act.
2. The identification number assigned by the Bureau is:
(Type or Print Name)
(Type or Print Title or Capacity)
(Limited Partnerships Only - Indicate Name of General Partner if the General Partner is a corporation or other entity)
1. The name of the corporation, limited partnership, or limited liability company is:
COMPLETE ITEM 5 ON LAST PAGE IF THIS NAME IS ASSUMED BY MORE THAN ONE ENTITY.
This document is effective on the date filed, unless
a subsequent effective date within 90 days after
received date is stated in the document.
(FOR BUREAU USE ONLY)
1. This form may be used to draft your Certificate of Assumed Name. A document required or permitted to be filed under the act
cannot be filed unless it contains the minimum information required by the act. The format provided contains only the minimal
information required to make the document fileable and may not meet your needs. This is a legal document and agency staff
cannot provide legal advice.
2. Submit one origina