ADDENDA TO RESIDENTIAL LEASE-RENTAL
AGREEMENT AND DEPOSIT RECEIPT
The following additional terms and conditions are hereby included as a part of the contract
1. Tenant understands that the Security / Cleaning / Redecorating Deposit is NOT to be used
towards the last month’s rent.
2. Rents are due on the 1st of each month and are delinquent on the 2nd. 5-day notices will be
served; there is a service fee on $50 for each notice and this is charged to the tenant.
3. Tenant shall take responsibility for checking batteries in the Smoke Alarm at least once a month
and replacing when needed. If the smoke alarm is not functioning, the Tenant should notify
Owner / Landlord immediately.
4. Tenants are to change air conditioner filters every 30 days. Tenant’s failure to change filters
may cause the tenant to be billed for damages. Tenant to maintain the home interior in a neat,
orderly and “maid serviced” manner. Failure to do so may be a cause for excess wear and tear,
and may be considered a material breach of the lease terms.
5. The Tenant is responsible for maintaining the lawns, desert landscaping, shrubs, trees, and other
landscaping including mowing and trimming. Failure to maintain the exterior of the premises is
justification to withhold deposits to restore the property to pre-rental condition.
6. Repairs caused by resident neglect or negligence will be charged to the Tenant (i.e. a child’s toy
causes blockage in a toilet or sewer line, or excess hair stops up a sink or shower line). Such
charges must be paid within ten (10) days of written notice from the Landlord / Owner.
7. The Property Owner / Landlord will NOT pay for unauthorized repairs.
8. Tenants will not work / repair vehicles at the premises and there should be no unregistered, non-
functioning, or commercial vehicles parked on, in front of, or adjacent to the property that is
visibly in sight from the st