AMENDMENT TO S-76 NEW HELICOPTER SALES AGREEMENT
THIS AMENDMENT , dated as of the Acceptance Date stated below, by and between the Sikorsky
Contracting Entity (“Sikorsky”) named below and the Buyer named below, hereby amends the S-76 New
Helicopter Sales Agreement between the parties as follows:
1. Definitions/Information for this Amendment
2. Amendment — Amend the S-76 Sales Agreements as follows:
Revise Exhibit A. FOR THE 2003 DELIVERED AIRCRAFT ONLY, as follows:
1. Add 6086 Collective guards.
2. Add 8660 Rotor Pedals Lube Kit
3. Add 9009 Vertical Pylon Access Panels, CSN-76-207
4. Add 9011 Three (3) Corrosion Inspection Holes
5. Add 8876 Cyclic Stick Position Guard
6. Add 8301 Annuciator “Fuel Transfer Feed On”.
7. Delete 9014 Meggitt Avionics CVR: SC500-120
8. Add 9021 L3 CVR (replaces Meggitt SCR500-120)
9. Add 9016: Life Vest Pouches (remove from fuel deck).
10. Add 9017: Boarding Card Stowage on ERDA Seats.
11. Add 9018: Covers and Drains on Flight Manual Holders.
12. Add 9019: Delete Floor Cover and Add Non-Skid.
13. Add 9020 Mobile 291 Engine Oil
14. Add 9002 HUMS provisions (wire harness/shelving)
Payment and Price changes in Items 15 and 16 above reflect a credit to Buyer in the amount of $48,900 as a
result of the specified configuration changes.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Amendment has been executed by each party’s authorized representative.
Offshore Logistics, Inc.
Sikorsky Contracting Entity:
Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
Sikorsky Contract No.:
3. Reaffirmation — Except as modified above, all of the provisions of the Agreement remain the same, and the
Agreement as modified hereby, is reaffirmed.
Offshore Logistics, Inc.:
Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation:
By: /s/ Drury A. Milke
By: /s/ Tommy H. Thomason
Name: Drury A. Milke
Name: Tommy H. Thom