Restaurant, Hotel and Hospitality
Donini Inc. Provides Corporate Update to the Financial
Edited by Carly Zander
Mon, 02 Feb 2009, 16:23:21 EST
MONTREAL, Quebec, Feb. 2 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) -- Donini Inc. (DNNC.PK / OTC: DNNC), is pleased to provide this
corporate update to the financial community which outlines the recent acceleration in the company's current business trends,
from an interview with Donini Inc. Chairman and CEO, Mr. Peter Deros.
Here are some highlights from the last two quarters of 2008:
* Completed financial restructuring and reverse split
* Current manufacturing facilities have implemented HACCP standards, which allows for
shipping into the U.S. and other countries
* Launched a centralized delivery phone system. Canadian customers in any area code
simply dial "310-6000" (no area code needed) to place delivery orders.
* Expanded delivery outlets
* Improved the whole-wheat dough product
* Eliminated trans fats from all doughs and sauces.
Since the new year the company has:
* Introduced its new website (www.pizzadonini.com)
* Implemented new menu with aggressive pricing and strong promotions
* Earmarked one new location and the company is in the process of negotiating the lease for opening a new Donini pizzeria in
the near future
* Testing cheese sticks as a new menu item at one franchise store, for possible introduction in chain-wide menu
* Testing smoke meat pizza and barbecue rib pizza, for possible introduction in our future, chain-wide menus.
Donini Inc. Chairman and CEO, Mr. Peter Deros, completed an audio interview on 1/30/09 which can be heard at
About Donini Inc.
Donini, Inc., a New Jersey Corporation was established in 2001 when the company acquired control, by way of a reverse
merger, of Pizza Donini, a Canadian company that has been operating and licensing Italian style restaurants specializing in
pizza and related products within the Greater Montreal Area in province of Que