CITY OF MARGATE
FACILITY RENTAL GUIDELINES
1. Rental Fees are the same for all three rooms:
Residents M-Th $50/Hour, F-Su $60/Hour.
Non-residents M-Th $100/Hour, F-Su $120/Hour
2. SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
3. A cash security deposit of $200.00 is needed to reserve the facility.
4. The Director of Parks and Recreation must approve the rental application.
5. The facility rental fee must be paid in full a minimum of five days before the
date of the event.
6. Failure to meet the deadline for payment, and/or the Director of Parks and
Recreation not approving the facility rental application shall result in the
cancellation of the rental facility and the refund of your rental security
7. All attendees at your function must be confined to the room in which you
rent. Attendees may not congregate outside the building or in any other
8. The facility must be returned to its original condition upon completion of the
event. This shall include removal of decorations, disposal of trash, and the
cleaning of floors, counters, tables, sinks and appliances. Failure to do so
shall result in monies being deducted from the security deposit.
9. Time needed for clean-up is considered part of the function and will be
charged at the regular hourly rate.
10. All rentals must begin, and conclude by the time stated on your rental
application. This includes setup and clean up time. Failure to do so may result
in monies being deducted from the rental security deposit. Evening events
must conclude by 10:45pm.
11. Upon completion of your function, you must have the Community Center
Attendant accompany you on an inspection of the facility you rented.
12. Refund of the security deposit will be payable by check to the contact person
named on the rental application and mailed to the resident. The refund check
will be mailed approximately 1-2 weeks after the event date.
I have read and understand the facility rental guidelines.