Health Enhancement Products, Inc.
7740 East Evans Road
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
Re: Contract for Services
The purpose of this letter is to set forth the agreement between Health Enhancement Products, Inc.
(“HEPI”) and Great Northern Reserve Partners, LLC (“GNRP”). This binding letter agreement is being entered
into so that GNRP can continue to provide uninterrupted services to HEPI.
Accordingly, the undersigned GNRP, a Michigan limited liability company, hereby agrees to provide
continued services to HEPI, a Nevada corporation, to complete the ongoing discovery/development projects and
development of intellectual property and licensing opportunities for the benefit of HEPI. With this in mind, the
undersigned parties agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. HEPI agrees to engage GNRP as a business development agent to act as a representative for HEPI
in the sale, marketing and licensure of its Pro Alga Zyme (“PAZ”) products in all applications and all
subsequent products, natural or synthetic, which are developed from PAZ and used in food
ingredients, supplements, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, medical, derivative and any other
applications world-wide for a period of two (2) years, unless sooner terminated as provided herein.
GNRP shall provide the following services to HEPI:
Intellectual Property Development
· Develop a comprehensive plan to substantiate the identity and efficacy of the PAZ active
· Source and supervise contracted labs to conduct necessary research
· Once results are finalized, pursue patent applications or other forms of IP protection in
concert with HEPI-retained counsel
· Identify potential applications and product derivatives, categorized by market, timing and
· Source and supervise validation tests where appropriate and necessary for those
applications best able to be realized within two (2) years
· Provide timely and accurate a