O u r S in cere A pprecia tion
Paint Me Like I Am
Why don’t y ou paint me
Like I am?
Paint me happy,
Laughing, running down a path of happiness
Paint me with a smile on my face.
Paint me with long wavy black hair
And my rosy cheeks.
Paint me sunflowers, red and white roses.
Paint me with bears, rabbits and baby deer
In my arms, dancing around me.
Paint me somewhere wonderful
Somewhere where there’s sunshine and
A light blue sky
With butterflies floating
Around that lovely sky.
Paint me without my sadness.
Paint me without my sorrow.
Paint me without my tears.
Paint me so my pain won’t show.
Can you see the face telling you paint me happy,
Paint me with life, but most of all
Paint me free.
-- Delia Garcia San Francisco
The Armstead family wishes to thank the entire Catskill
community for their expressions of sympathy and acts of
kindness shown during our loss and homegoing of our
beloved son Victor.
In particular we would like to thank:
• Second Baptist Church
• First Baptist Church
• United Methodist Church
• Shiloh Baptist Church
• First Reformed Church
• New Central Baptist Church
• Felicia for her lovely solo
• Ecumencial Council
• Richard’s Funeral Home
• Catskill Central School District Board of Education
• Catskill Soccer Club
• Catskill Community Center
• Fortnightly Club
• Catskill Senior Center
• Life-touch Pictures
• Spiritual Benefits Franciscan Missionary
• Spiritual Benefits Golden Book of Prayer
• TJ Jones for the lovely portrait of Victor
• Mental Health of Columbia-Greene County
• The Bank of Greene County
• Catskill Police Department
• Those responsible for the video, flowers and balloons at the repast at the school
• The many people who sent flowers, cards, and letters
• Jen O’Brian & Family
• Linda & Al Gesparini
• Dare of Greene County
• Willy and Andrew Davis & Family
• Rip Van Winkle Senior Club
• Columbia Street Residence
• Catskill Senior Fellowship
• Mount Taban Church AME
• Catskill Village President