1z0-048 10g DBA Braindump
ExamSoon 1z0-048 Exams
Oracle Oracle Database 10g R2: Administering RAC
O rder : 1z0-048 Exam
Practice Exam: 1z0-048
Exam Number/Code: 1z0-048
Exam Name: Oracle Database 10g R2: Administering RAC
Questions and Answers: 158 Q&As
Free 1z0-048 Braindumps
Exam : Oracle 1Z0-048
Title : Oracle Database 10g R2: Administering RAC
1. Using Oracle Database 10.2 Enterprise Edition, you can create and configure a new ASM instance for a new RAC
cluster using which two tools? (Choose two.)
C.Oracle Universal Installer (OUI)
D.Enterprise Manager Grid Control
E.Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA)
F.Enterprise Manager Database Control
2. Read the following statements about the ASM and OCFS file systems:
1) It is compatible with Oracle 9i and Oracle 10g.
2) It is one of the solutions for managing Oracle binaries in a RAC environment.
3) It relies on storage hardware or host-based RAID functionality to support high availability.
4) It is a shared storage file system designed to eliminate the need for raw partitions to store certain files.
5) It is has integrated volume management with superior extent-based striping and mirroring.
6) It is a cluster file system with a volume manager built into the Oracle 10g kernel to manage Oracle database files.
Identify the correct grouping where Group A represents true statements about ASM and Group B represents true
statements about OCFS.
A.Group A: 2, 3, 4
Group B: 1, 5, 6
B.Group A: 1, 3, 4
Group B: 3, 4, 5
C.Group A: 5, 6
Group B: 1, 2, 3, 4
D.Group A: 3, 4
Group B: 1, 2, 5, 6
3. Which two statements regarding Oracle Clusterware are correct? (Choose two.)
A.The Oracle Database 10g version of the srvConfig.loc file is the ocr.loc file.
B.The Oracle9i srvConfig.loc file still exists for backward compatibility in Oracle Database 10g.
C.The Oracle Database 10g CRS stack is compatible with Oracle 9i Group Services (GSD) processes.
D.The installation of Oracle Clusterware is not necessary if you have already