: Network General Corp
: MetaFrame® Presentation
Server 3.0: Troubleshooting
Version : Demo
1. Which three symptoms can occur if the required MetaFrame Presentation Server related ports are not
open in an environment in which clients connect to Program Neighborhood over the WAN? (Choose three.)
A. Applications lose functionality.
B. Applications do not enumerate.
C. Users are not be able to authenticate.
D. Users are unable to connect to the server.
E. Users are unable to launch published applications.
2. Scenario: Several users in the New York office have reported that they cannot connect to the farm
through the clustered Web Interface servers this morning. No changes have been made to Active
Directory or the Presentation Server Console for several days. What is most likely the issue?
A. WAN link
B. Active Directory
C. Web Interface server failure
D. MetaFrame Presentation Server Client version
3. When Web Interface is deployed without Secure Gateway, which port must remain open for Session
Reliability to function?
A. Port 80
B. Port 1494
C. Port 2598
D. Port 2512
4. Scenario: At KellCom, Inc. users sometimes complain that they are not able to enumerate applications.
Users access published applications through the Program Neighborhood Application Set. Program
Neighborhood was installed and configured by the users.
Which two options can be used to conduct an investigation of these symptoms? (Choose two.)
C. Presentation Server Console
D. Program Neighborhood settings
5. Scenario: A temporary telecommuter in Toronto reports that she frequently experiences intermittent
session drops when connected through the Secure Gateway to applications published on the MetaFrame
Presentation Server. When querying her for information, you learn that she is using version 6.00 of the full
Program Neighborhood Client. You know that network-based enhancements that
connectivity were made in the 6.20 version but wa