Admissions office: The Steelworks, Foley Street, Dublin 1. Tel: 01 8559437 Fax: 01 8559421 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FETAC Level 6 > University
This course is designed to prepare students for
employment in the wide and diverse management
sector. It provides students with key leadership,
financial, development & people skills by blending
both the theoretical & practical elements of
• Business Management
• Business Development
• Supervisory Management Skills
• Payroll - Manual & Computerised
• Managing People
• Conflict Management
• You will receive a FETAC Level 6 Minor Award Certificate
for every module you pass.
• A candidate who passes all modules will receive a FETAC
Level 6 Major Award.
benefitS of doing thiS courSe:
• Expand your knowledge & skills of Business.
• Improve your job performance.
• Develop your management abilities.
• Enhance your career prospects.
• Increase job opportunities
• Receive a nationally & internationally recognized
• Progress to further education in Degree courses.
You will need the following to successfully gain entry to this course:
• A FETAC Level 5 Major Award or at least 5 passes in Leaving
Certificate (including Mathematics) or International equivalent.
• Basic knowledge of computers.
Non-native English speakers will need to have proof of IELTS Level 6
or equivalent and will have to take a language placement test.
Current students will have to have a FETAC 5 Major Award and a
FETAC 5 Minor Award in English as a Second Language with at least
how to Apply:
You can contact the admissions office in person at The Steelworks,
Foley Street, Dublin 1 / online at www.dblcollege.com or by phone at
01 8559437 for an application form.
Subjects are examined via a range of methods including assignments,
examinations, presentations, skills demonstrations etc.
who Are fetAc: