Technical Data Sheet
UV (ultra violet) Marker
Marks are Only Visible Under UV Light
• Makes permanent clear marks on virtually any surface including plastic, metal and more.
• Marks are invisible but illuminate / fluorescence blue under UV light aka black light.
• Light absorption λ = 375 nm.
• Light fluorescent λ = 435 nm.
• Marks can be seen by most UV luminescence sensors.
• Excellent for quality control processes, tamper evidence, tagging, ownership, anti-counterfeiting
and much more.
• Valve action mechanism prevents paint in barrel from drying when the cap is left off.
• Heavy duty aluminum body with large paint capacity.
• Bullet tips are replaceable to assure complete use of paint in each marker.
805 E. Old 56 Highway Olathe, KS 66061 913-397-9889 800-443-9536 www.dykem.com Rev: 5/06/09
MATERIALS COMPATIBILITY .
• Safe on most surfaces.
• Removable with DYKEM® Remover &
• Surface tests should be run to determine
compatibility prior to use.
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES :
Specific gravity: <1
90% by weight
* Note: Drying time may vary depending on film
HEALTH AND SAFETY .
• Combustible liquid and vapor. Keep away
from heat, sparks and flame. Use only with
adequate ventilation. Avoid contact with
skin and eyes.
• Refer to MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)
for complete information on health and
www.dykem.com to obtain an MSDS.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE .
• Depress tip to start flow
• Replace cap when not in use