ANXeBusiness Corp. Announces the Availability of OfficeScree
New bundled solution combines managed firewall, site-to-site VPN, URL filtering
capabilities and additional productivity tools
09.02.2009 – SOUTHFIELD, Mich. - ANXeBusiness Corp., a leading provider of
networking and security managed services, today announced the availability of
OfficeScreen Complete, a fully managed security solution providing comprehensive
protection from web-based threats, advanced remote access capabilities, and
productivity enhancement tools.
Built upon two powerful security technologies – ANX OfficeScreen and ANX
PositivePro – OfficeScreen Complete combines an award-winning managed
firewall, site-to-site VPN, URL filtering, and remote access technology into one
hosted solution. Additionally, when supporting five or more users, OfficeScreen
Complete can also include wireless access point security, traffic shaping, and
Internet failover support.
“ANXeBusiness’ best-in-class technology solutions allow companies to securely
manage the data and information flow between the organization, employees and
partners,” said Jim Michels, vice president, Marketing for ANXeBusiness. “Our
customers asked for a combined solution to address the information security,
remote access and productivity issues that they face. The introduction of
OfficeScreen Complete delivers on that request with a sophisticated, bundled,
completely managed security solution.”
Benefits and features of the OfficeScreen Complete bundle include:
Advanced Network Security
• Protects critical business assets and data from ever increasing security threats.
• Enables compliance with Government regulations including PCI, HIPAA, SOX, and
• Eliminates the risk of technology obsolescence via a managed solution.
• OfficeScreen Complete is also available with two-factor authentication software for
• Increases employee productivity by managing access to non-work related