1Z0-200 Oracle 11i Braindump
ExamSoon 1Z0-200 Exams
Oracle Oracle 11i.E-Business Essentials
O rder : 1Z0-200 Exam
Practice Exam: 1Z0-200
Exam Number/Code: 1Z0-200
Exam Name: Oracle 11i.E-Business Essentials
Questions and Answers: 107 Q&As
Free 1Z0-200 Braindumps
Exam : Oracle 1Z0-200
Title : Oracle 11i.E-Business Essentials
1. Identify three features of shared entities. (Choose three.)
A.enable one-time definition of objects
B.are referenced by several Oracle Application modules
C.are defined in each Oracle Application module separately
D.are owned by a single Oracle Application module for table purposes only
E.are owned by a single Oracle Application module to designate the primary user or decision maker
2. ABC Corp. has many service requests and tasks that have not met customer requirements. Using CRM Application
Foundation module, identify the component that helps ABC Corp. designate resources who will own and work on the
3. Identify three correct statements regarding Oracle E-Business Suite. (Choose three.)
A.It can run entirely on the Internet.
B.A minimum of two modules needs to be implemented for an organization.
C.It is engineered to work as an integrated system on a single IT infrastructure.
D.It supports multi-directional flows of business information within an organization.
4. ABC Corp. has configured 11i Oracle Applications for the English language. It is now planning to commence
operations in France and so wants the same instance to be available in French as well. It can accomplish this task by
B.Oracle General Ledger
C.Application Object Library
D.Oracle Human Resources
5. Which two statements are true regarding ownership of shared entities? (Choose two.)
A.Customers is owned by Oracle Human Resources whereas Locations is owned by Oracle Receivables.
B.Items is owned by Oracle Purchasing whereas Locations is owned by Ora