COREL DRAW TUTORIAL
EDITOR BY opix_NAPSTER
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Draw the out line of the basic shape using Bazier Tool.
3. Edit the basic shape using Shape Tool with Node Edit Options.
4. Create the offset shape inside the original shape using Interactive Contour Tool.
5. Fill it with Golden shade using Fountain Fill > Preset
6. Make different shapes according to requirement.
7. Use Shift + Pick Tool and Right click to get the smaller copies. You can try Interactive
8. Try the combination of the shapes.
9. After filling the golden shade, change the direction of the fill by shifting the arrow using
Interactive Fill Tool.
10. Place the shapes in a proper symmetry
1. Open Corel DRAW. Draw perfect circle with the help of Ellipse Tool and CTRL key.
2. With Shift and Drag method, make a copy of the circle inside the main circle and right
click to get the copy.
3. Select both the circles
Arrange > Combine
4. Select Interactive Fill Tool. Drag the pointer on the object. Select Radial Fountain Fill
from property bar.
5. With the proper combination of two colors create the ring effect. White is chosen as a
mid color in the following ring.
6. How to entangle the rings? Make another copy of the ring. Place is over other.
7. Draw the shape which you want to remove to get entangled effect on the top cross
section of the rings.
8. Select the newly drawn shape.
Arrange > Shaping > Trim
9. Click on the top circle to trim. Delete the shape after trimming.
1. Open Corel DRAW. Select Graph Paper Tool from Tool Box. Add the number of rows
and column using Property Bar. Input the same values for rows and cols.
2. Press CTRL and draw square shaped graph paper.
3. Select Ellipse Tool and draw perfect circle by pressing CTRL.
4. Place the circle above the graph paper in the middle. Select the circle.
5. Effects > Lens
Select Fish Eye from drop down menu. Check Frozen. Click Apply.
6. Select the graph paper and delete it.
Select the ball.
Arrange > Ungroup