The eTOP39B is a state-of-the-art HMI device with NFI (Near Field Interface) touchscreen and
sunlight-readable 10.4” Advanced TFT color graphic display. Touchscreen and display are
specifically designed for outdoor use with extreme illumination conditions. Support for 64K colors in
the brilliant TFT display will increase the realism of the images. The characteristics of touchscreen
and display make this unit the ideal choice for high-end HMI applications in harsh environments.
• 10.4” Advanced TFT color display
• VGA (640x480 pixel) resolution
• 64K colors
• NFI (Near Field Imaging) touchscreen
• Connection to industrial bus systems and
Ethernet (requires optional plug-in modules)
• Compatible with video input module
• 32 MB internal user memory
• Extended operating temperature range
The eTOP HMI panels are part of the UniOP family of touchscreen products. All of the eTOP
products support the rich common functionalities of the UniOP operator panels.
• Powerful and intuitive programming with
the UniOP Designer 6 software
• Support of more than 130 communication
drivers for industrial devices
• Optional modules for fieldbus systems
(Profibus DP, CANopen, DeviceNet,
Interbus) and Ethernet. Ethernet modules
allow connection to field devices as well
as programming the HMI from Designer.
• Dual-driver communication capability
• Vector graphic capabilities including the
support of multiple layers and object
• Video input option
• Display dynamic data in numerical, text,
bargraph and graphic image formats
• Data acquisition and trend presentation.
Trend data can be transferred to a host
computer using the Ethernet connection.
• Analog gauge objects
• Recipe data storage. Recipe data can be
transferred to a host computer using the
• Multilanguage applications. The number
of runtime languages is limited only by the
available memory. All text information in
the application can b