28% OFF Automatically For You
SUSE Certified Administrator in Enterprise Linux
1.Which option for zypper will list the available patches?
A. zypper showpatch
B. zypper patch
C. zypper Ip
D. zypper list-patch
E. zypper lu
First, view all available patches using patches option as shown below:
Next, you can install a specific patch from the above output using the patch option as
zypper patch <patch name>
2. Assume you need to make the third menu entry of your GRUB2 boot menu your
default menu selection .
What tasks must be completed to accomplish this? (Choose two)
A. Run the grub2-mkconfig command
B. Edit the /etc/default/grub file and set GRUB_DEFAULX to 2
C. Run the mkinitrd command
D. Edit /etc/grub2/custom.cfg and set GRUB_MENU to3
E. Edit the /boot/grub2/menu.cfg file and set MENU_DEFAULT to 3
F. Run the systemctl reload systemd command
3. What does the term "action* mean when referring to system logging in SUSE Linux
A. An action defines where a log message ends up such as in a regular file or
B. An action is used to define the severity of a log message.
C. An action is used to filter out desired log messages for processing.
D. An action is a process that the issuing facility must go through before issuing the
4. Which directory is traditionally used as a catch all to mount local and/or remote file
5. You are working at a terminal window of a server at the office, but you want to
continue this work by remotely accessing the terminal session from your home office .
Which command will you need to use to accomplish this?
D. Ctrl-fa, r
E. bg -term disconnect
6. For programs to leverage PolKit they are split into two separate processes .
Which statements below are true regarding these two Po