M & T Bank Manufacturers and Traders Trust Company
September 15, 2003
BORROWER (Name): BLUE RIDGE REAL ESTATE
( Organizational Structure): Corporation
(State Law organized under): Pennsylvania
(Address of residence/chief executive office ): Route 940 and Moseywood Road, P.O. Box
707, Blakeslee, Pennsylvania 18610-0707
LENDER : Manufacturers and Traders Trust Company, a New York banking company, with offices
located at One Fountain Plaza, Buffalo, New York 14203 Attn: M&T Real Estate, Inc.
Definitions . The following terms shall have the indicated meanings in this Note:
1. "Escrow" shall mean the escrow required under the Mortgage for the payment of taxes and/or
2. "First Payment Date" shall mean the first day of November, 2003.
3. "Maturity Date" shall mean October 1, 2008.
4. "Mortgage" shall mean a mortgage dated an or about the date of this Note executed by
Borrower, as the same may be amended, modified or replaced from time to time.
5. "Period of Amortization" is 10 years. This is the approximate number of years needed to
result in the Principal Sum being fully paid if amortized over this period (which may be longer
than the period from the date of this Note to the Maturity Date).
6. "Principal Sum" shall mean One Hundred Six Thousand Four Hundred Dollars ($106,400.00).
Promise to Pay . For value received, and intending to be legally bound, the undersigned Borrower
promises to pay to the order of the Lender at its office identified above in lawful money of the
United States and in immediately available funds, the Principal Sum plus interest on the unpaid
portion of the Principal Sum, all amounts, if any, required for the Escrow, and all Expenses (defined
Interest . The unpaid Principal Sum shall accrue interest at a per annum rate per to:
3.57 % for the first year of the loan, and thereafter, the interest will be reset at a rate
negotiated between the Borrower and the Lend