1. Any manuscript (including certain manuscripts for field printing) which may lend
itself to public distribution must be reviewed by the Office of Governmental and
Public Affairs before being printed.
2. Submit an original and one copy of this form to the Chief, Publications Division,
Office of Governmental and Public Affairs, with the manuscript requiring review.
If you should want receipt acknowledged, submit an original and two copies.
3. All items on this form must be filled out before the manuscript can be sent to the
printer. Fill out the form as completely as possible for initial review. Additional
information may be supplied with supplemental submissions.
4. A completed copy of this form must accompany requests for reproduction (Form
AD-270 or AD-78) whenever printing of a publication is requested.
5. A completed Form AD-156, Order for Bulk Distribution of Publications, must be
included with your submission of any new, revised, or superseder manuscript to
be printed at GPO. A completed Form AD-155, Order for Printed Publications
Distribution, is also required for any bulk distribution.
6. Use "Remarks" block to request an art conference if discussion of an art or
design problem is needed.
FORM AD-59 (1/86) Reverse