The findings reviewed by GME stated that the Global Lecithin Market will expand with a high CAGR value from 2021 to 2026. Manufacturers are constantly rising their R&D investments to achieve sustainable output and growth levels, which may help to increase lecithin demand in the longer term.
Browse 151 Market Data Tables and 111 Figures spread through 181 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Global Lecithin Market - Forecast to 2026" https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/global-lecithin-market-3053
By Source (Soy, Sunflower, Rapeseed, Others), By Application (Convenience Foods, Bakery, Confectionery, Pharmaceuticals & Personal Care, Animal Feed, Industrial, Others), By Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East & Africa); End-User Landscape, Company Market Share Analysis, and Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
· Lecithin is a kind of matter obtained from various commercial sources like soybeans, egg yolks, and sunflowers, among others.
· Lecithin is a material that has found applications in drug creation and is widely used in pharmaceutical manufacturing.
· Moreover, due to its many medicinal benefits, lecithin can be consumed as medication and used in the production of pharmaceuticals.
· The sunflower lecithin market is anticipated to advance fast because it is considered a favored substitute for soy-based products.
· The majority of the lecithin demand is from the food and pharmaceutical industry. In the food industry, lecithin is utilized as a food additive due to its functional property of emulsifiers and anti-spatter.
· The increasing importance of emulsion-based pharmaceutical products is expected to drive up demand for these ingredients, which help in the stabilization of oil-in-water and water-in-oil emulsions.
· Furthermore, the thriving aquaculture industry in China is anticipated to spur lecithin in the animal feed market.
· Global River Food Ingredients, Archer Daniels Midland, Lipoid GmbH, DuPont, Wilmar International, Bunge Ltd., American Lecithin Company, Soya International, NOW Foods, Sternchemie GmbH & Co. KG, Cargill Inc., GIIAVA, and Thew Arnott & Co., Ltd., are some of the identified industry players.
· In April 2021, Sternchemie has received a GRAS "notice of no objection" from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its extensive line of sunflower lecithins.
Browse the Report @ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/global-lecithin-market-3053
Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021-2026)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021-2026)
· Convenience Foods
· Pharmaceuticals & Personal Care
· Animal Feed
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021-2026)
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Central & South America
Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
Rest of MEA
Contact: Tracy Simon
Email address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +16026667238
Check our Latest Blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php
Next-Gen Expertise About Us
Category Food & Beverages
Lecithin Market Insights
Lecithin is a kind of matter obtained from various commercial sources like soybeans, egg yolks, and
sunflowers, among others. Lecithin is usually employed because of its unique features like
smoothening textures of food, repelling the sticky materials, dissolving powders, and homogenizing
mixtures in liquid. Lecithin is a material that has found applications in drug creation and is widely used
in pharmaceutical manufacturing. North America and the Asia-Pacific regions are the largest producers
of lecithin worldwide. Globally, Non-GMO and organic lecithin is in high demand.
Major drivers that influence lecithin's demand are from the food manufacturing industry. Moreover,
due to its many medicinal benefits, lecithin can be consumed as medication and used in the
production of pharmaceuticals. Lecithin enhances liver and cell function, fat transfer and metabolism,
healthy reproduction and child growth, and gallstone care. It is utilized as a food additive, and where it
has been used in the form of a lubricant stabilizer, a natural emulsifier, and realizing agent for several
Lecithin is also making inroads in the cosmetics industry, especially in skincare products. Furthermore,
by lowering the surface tension of the emulsified substances, lecithin aids in the formation of
emulsions. Leading cosmetic manufacturers are launching a variety of skincare and personal care
On the other hand, lecithin is also trending its needs from the pharmaceutical manufacturers. The
increasing prevalence of lifestyle-related health issues such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease,
osteoporosis, and obesity has increased market demand for food ingredients such as lecithin. The
rising health awareness among consumers has also increased pharmaceutical demand as one of the
products utilized for preventive purposes. Lecithin helps treat illnesses rel