Delhi–Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) Project
The vision for DMIC is to make solid financial base with internationally aggressive climate and
cutting edge foundation to actuate nearby business, upgrade unfamiliar ventures and achieve
Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor is to be considered as a Model Industrial Corridor of
worldwide standards with accentuation on expanding the assembling and administrations
base and develop DMIC as the 'Worldwide Manufacturing and Trading Hub'.
• DMIC: a high effect industrial region inside 150 km distance on both side of the DFC
• Region under Influence-14% and Population-17% of the Country
• Absolute Population: 173.4 Million
• Absolute Workers: 68.36 Million
• Absolute 82 Districts of Six States inside the Influence Area (barring MP)
• 25 industrial hubs have been proposed along the DMIC
The Government of India is setting up a multi-modular Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC)
among Delhi and Mumbai. Out of the all out 1483 kms of the length of DFC, 38% is falling in
Gujarat. The space of 150 kms on the two sides of the DFC will be developed as DMIC. It will
be a high effect industrial corridor.
DMIC is to be developed as a Global Manufacturing and Trading Hub of India upheld by elite
foundation and empowering strategy system, it will end up being "the motor for monetary
resurgence of the country"
DMIC Project Goals:
• Twofold the work potential in five years (14.87% CAGR)
• Triple industrial yield in five years (24.57% CAGR)
• Fourfold fares from the locale in five years (31.95% CAGR)
Out of the all out 24 industrial hubs arranged along the DMIC, six hubs (two speculation
districts and four industrial regions) have been proposed for the State of Gujarat.
Dholera SIR is the primary such hub, taken up for development by the Government of Gujarat.
• 62% of the absolute space of Gujarat covered
• 18 out of 26 District inside the impact Area
• Significant urban communities on DMIC:Ahmedabad, Va