INTRODUCTION TO MICROSOFT CRM MARKETING
Training is a vital component of retaining the value of your Microsoft® CRM
investment. Quality training from industry experts helps keep you updated on
your solution and develops skills to maximize the value of your solution.
Whether choosing e-Learning, instructor-led training, or self-paced study using
training manuals, there is a type of training that meets your needs. Additionally,
validate your training and demonstrate your expertise with one of many
Microsoft CRM certification designations. Choose the training or certification
type that best enables you to stay ahead of the competition.
Online training for Microsoft CRM products helps you increase your productivity
without spending time away from your home or office. e-Learning allows you to
learn at your own pace through flexible access to training, therefore proving
beneficial for those lacking the time or budget to travel. e-Learning is available
as tutorials in the Foundation Library or as an eCourse.
The Foundation Library is a fee-based collection of overview tutorials specific to
the Microsoft CRM family of products. These tutorials have the following
• Covers a broad range of topics at a high level, and typically does not
exceed 60 minutes in length.
• Provides tips and tricks to show you how to increase productivity
and save time.
• Enables you to learn about the changes in features and functionality
of a new version.
• Allows you to evaluate a new Microsoft CRM module or product.
Foundation Library subscriptions are available for individual purchase or through
partner and customer service plans.
eCourses are fee-based online training courses designed to cover detailed
concepts on specific product areas and can allow you to:
• Gain in-depth technical and business application training through
daily on-demand training.
• Learn at your own pace - lessons can be stopped and restarted,