GB0-320English Huawei Braindump
ExamSoon GB0-320English Exams
Huawei Constructing Enterprise-level Switching Networks
O rder : GB0-320English Exam
Practice Exam: GB0-320English
Exam Number/Code: GB0-320English
Exam Name: Constructing Enterprise-level Switching Networks
Questions and Answers: 347 Q&As
Free GB0-320English Braindumps
Exam : Huawei GB0-320
Title : Huawei(r) Constructing Enterprise-level Switching Networks
1. Which of the following descriptions of IGMP functions is true?
A.It is for the router to notify the layer 2 switch the host joining the multicast.
B.Enhance IP packet forwarding performance
C.Maintain VLAN dynamically
D.Maintain the multicast group information between the host and the router.
2. Multiple layer switching is realized according to the following information. ( )
A.Source MAC address and destination MAC address
B.Source IP address and destination IP address
C.source port number and destination port number
D.IP packet protocol numbe
3. Through which of the following packets is the BPDU packet transmitted?
4. Which of the following Ethernet standards support speed rate auto-negotiation? ( )
5. The Ethernet link layer is divided into two sub-layers by IEEE803. The two sub-layers are: ( )
6. Through which of the following messages does PIM-SM refresh its multicast distribution tree?
7. Which of the following descriptions of the Blocking status (Discarding status) of the spanning tree is false? ( )
A.In Blocking status, BPDU packet can be received.
B.In Blocking status, no packet can be received.
C.In Blocking status, no MAC address can be learned.
D.In Blocking status, no data packet can be forwarded.
8. The GARP itself is only a pro