Carl's Jr. Bacon Swiss Crispy Chicken Sandwich
1/3 c mayonnaise
2 T sour cream
1 T buttermilk
1 1/2 t white vinegar
1 t sugar
1/4 t lemon juice
1/8 t salt
1/8 t parsley
1/8 t onion powder
1 ds dill weed
1 ds garlic
1 ds black pepper,Ground
2 t hot water
1/2 t unflavored gelatin
6 c vegetable oil,up to 8
1 c water
1 c all-purpose flour
2 1/2 t salt
1 t paprika
1 t onion powder
1/8 t garlic powder
4 chicken breast fillets
4 sesame seed hamburger buns
4 lettuce leaves
Kraft Swiss cheese Singles
8 sl bacon,cooked
1. Preheat 6-8 cups of oil in a deep fryer to 350 degrees.
2. To prepare he ranch dressing, combine all of the ingredients except the water
and gelatin in small bowl. Mix the water with the gelatin in a small cup until all of
the gelatin is dissolved. Add this gelatin solution to the other ingredients and stir.
Cover and chill the dressing until it's needed.
3. Beat the egg and then combine with 1 cup water in a small, shallow bowl.
4. Combine the flour, salt, onion powder and garlic powder in another shallow
5. Pound each of the breast fillets with a mallet until about 1/4-inch thick. Trim
each breast fillet until it is round.
6. Working with one fillet at a time, first coat each fillet with the flour, then dredge
it in the egg & water mixture. Coat the chicken once again in the flour and set it
aside until all of the fillets have been breaded.
7.Fry the chicken fillets for 8-12 minutes or until light brown and crispy.
8. As chicken is frying, prepare each sandwich by grilling the face of the
hamburger buns on a hot skillet over medium heat. Spread about 1 1/2
teaspoons of the ranch dressing on the face of the top and bottom buns.
9. On the bottom bun, stack a leaf of lettuce and a tomato slice.