Change Your Life
Change Your Heart
Change Your Diet
No more killing
Be healthy and loving
Examples of nutritious, life saving food:
(Percentage by Weight)
Tofu (from soya)
Gluten (from flour)
Soy beans, kidney beans, chick peas, lentils, etc.
10 - 35 %
Almonds, walnuts, cashews, hazel nuts, pine nuts, etc.
14 - 30 %
Pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, etc.
18 - 24 %
▪ Concentrated multi-vitamin tablets/capsules are also a good source of vitamins, minerals
▪ Fruits and vegetables are full of vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants and contain high-
quality fiber for maintaining good health and a long life.
▪ The recommended daily allowance: 50 grams of protein (Average adult).
▪ Calcium from vegetables is more absorbable than from cow’s milk.
• To diminish the real threat of a worldwide pandemic from bird flu,
• To avoid the danger of mad cow disease (BSE) and pig disease (PMWS), etc.
• To stop the continuing gruesome sacrifice of billions of our sweet domestic
animals, marine life and feathered friends daily,
It’s wise to change to a vegetarian diet for good.
For more information, please refer to the websites listed below:
http://AL.Godsdirectcontact.org.tw/ or e-mail to AL@Godsdirectcontact.org
http://www.vegsoc.org/ http://www.vrg.org/ http://www.vegsource.com/
Supreme Master Television, airing only positive programming,
will bring a new dimension into your life.
Available worldwide as 24-hour live Internet TV at:
Save our Lives!
We Love You
for Your Compassion
Vegetarian and Vegan Elite of the World :
Philosophers, Spiritual Leaders
Paramahansa Yogananda (Indian Spiritual Teacher), Socrates (Greek philosopher), Jesus Christ & early
Christians, Confucius (Chinese philosopher), Shakyamun