Admissions office: 33 Gardiner Place, Dublin 1. Business Campus: Foley Street, Dublin 1. Tel: 01 8727885 Fax: 01 8727887 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FETAC Level 3 > FETAC Level 4 > FETAC Level 5 > University
The course is designed for candidates who wish to
study Business Studies
employment / promotion opportunities,
students who wish to gain entry into University
Education in Ireland.
As well as providing general purpose office and IT
skills, communications skills, and management skills
such as behavioural studies focusing on enhancing
your capabilities within a business environment, this
course offers specialist skills training in marketing,
international trade and e-Business.
• Behavioural Studies
• International Trade Practice
• Word Processing
• English as a Second Language
• Marketing Practice
• Personal Effectiveness in the Workplace
• eBusiness Studies
• You will receive a FETAC level 5 Minor Award Certificate
for each module you pass.
• A candidate who passes all modules will receive FETAC
level 5 Major Award.
BENEFITS OF DOING THIS COURSE:
• Gain an in-depth knowledge of the Business World
• Progress to further education in University Courses
• Improve your level of English
• Acquire national and international qualifications in
English, IT and business subjects.
• Increase job prospects
• Receive an Internationally recognized qualification
An entry- level English examination will have to be taken and passed
for a candidate to be allowed entry to this course.
No computing skills are necessary to gain entry to this course – all
modules will be taught from basics.
HOW TO APPLY
You can apply in person to the admissions office located at
33 Gardiner Place, Dublin 1 or online at www.dblcollege.com.
Alternatively you can contact the admissions office on 01 8727885.
All subjects are examined via assignments submitted at the
end of each semester, except English f