Every business needs to stay up to date with the latest SEO guidelines if it wants to succeed. SEO is essential to deliver traffic, authority leads, and sales, but you’ll only get those benefits if you do it right.
This blog will guide you through the leading on-page SEO ranking factors that will improve the ranking of your website on Search Engines:
1. Content that offers users value enhances the SERP ranking
2. Google crawlers scan Title before going to content; therefore, title tags are an essential and sensitive on-page ranking factor
3. URL must be well-crafted and SEO friendly because Google bots use the information in URL to assess a web page’s relevance.
4. Images should be with alt text; it helps Google to better understand what the images and the webpage as a whole is about.
5. Well-Written Meta-description; draws readers to a website from the SERP, and thus crafting a readable, compelling description using important keywords can improve the click-through rate
Maximum work is done once websites are optimized concerning the target audience. The other ranking factors include search intent, backlinks, domain authority, user experience, and page loading speed.