SECOND AMENDMENT TO LEASE
NEW AVON LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
New Avon Limited Partnership ("Landlord") and Haemonetics Corporation ("Tenant") hereby amend the Lease
between the Landlord and Tenant, dated as of July 29, 1997, as amended by a First Amendment to Lease dated
August 31, 2002 (the "Lease").
Whereas, Landlord and Tenant have reached certain agreements regarding Tenant's extension of the Lease and
expansion into adjacent premises;
Now Therefor, for good, lawful and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby
acknowledged, and notwithstanding anything in the Lease to the contrary, the Landlord and Tenant hereby agree
1. The First Amendment to Lease dated August 31, 2002 is hereby terminated and of no force and effect.
2. The Lease Term under the Lease is hereby extended from December 1, 2002 to November 30, 2007 (the
"Extended Term")and the Lease Termination Date, as set forth in the Lease Information Page shall be November
3. Tenant shall lease from Landlord certain premises adjacent to the Demised Premises (shown as the "Additional
Space" on the attached Exhibit "A") comprising approximately 13,000 square feet, such that Tenant can take
occupancy of the Additional Space as of April 1, 2005, and from and after said April 1, 2005, the Demised
Premises shall include the Additional Space.
4. Annual Rent for the Demised Premises for the Extended Term, effective as of December 1, 2002, and
terminating on November 30, 2007, shall be as follows:
Rent is due and payable on the first day of the month without notice or demand.
5. In consideration of Landlord entering into this Second Amendment and as a lease extension/modification fee,
Tenant shall pay Landlord the sum of $16,250.04, in twelve equal monthly installments of $1,354.17
commencing on April 1, 2004, and continuing on the first day of each month thereafter; for the purposes of this
Agreement and the Lease, such shall be