Ridge Tool Company • 400 Clark St., Elyria Ohio 44035-6001 U.S.A. • Visit us on the Internet: www.RIDGID.com
Printed in U.S.A. © RIDGID Inc. 9/07
All sales subject to Ridge Tool Company Terms and Conditions of Sales.
Catalog Sheet No. R-07-H
Effective Date: September 1, 2007
Combustible Gas Sniffer
Introducing the RIDGID® Micro CG-100™ Combustible Gas Sniffer,
a smart, gas-leak locating tool that can quickly and accurately
identify the presence of combustible gases. The Micro CG-100
is designed to detect methane, propane, butane, ammonia,
carbon monoxide, and many other common combustible gases.
(See chart on back for a complete list.) Even low-levels of gas
can be detected in seconds.
The Micro CG-100 Gas Sniffer is a great tool for ensuring proper gas
line installations and checking for maintenance and repair needs. The
Micro CG-100 offers several RIDGID advantages:
• Rugged, stylish design makes it easy to use and capable of withstanding job
• Tri-Mode Detection™: operator can be alerted with a visible signal, audible alarm, or silent vibration.
— Silent vibration mode avoids alerting others and is great for loud, daylight construction environments.
• Extra-long AA battery life (>20 hours) ensures maximum up-time.
• Adjustable sensitivity (high and low settings) provides precise leak locating capability.
• 16" probe hose allows operator to access hard-to-reach spaces.
• LED Light at end of probe helps locate leaks in poorly-lit spaces.
• Built-in clip provides easy, secure probe hose storage.
Other key specifications:
• Detection range: 0 to 6400 ppm (Methane)
• Alarm Sensitivity: 40 ppm (Methane)
• Classifications: Class 1, Division 1 (ABCD)
Micro CG-100™ Combustible
The Micro CG-100 is an invaluable tool for contractors and workers in these and other end markets:
— Plant and building maintenance
— Utility installation and service work