MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET Finished Product
SECTION 1 - CHEMICAL SUBSTANCE/PRODUCT AND COMPANY
• Finished Product Name: DDF Protect and Correct UV Moisturizer SPF 15 (95944047)
• Company Identification:
Dist. by HDS Labs, Inc.
New York, NY 10022
Contact: Consumer Relations at 1-800-818-9770
• In case of medical emergencies, please contact your local poison control center.
• Transportation emergency (24 hour), contact:
CHEMTREC - Phone # 1-800-424-9300 (U.S. and Canada) or 1-703-527-3887 (for calls
• DATE: April 2008
SECTION 2 - HAZARDS IDENTIFICATION
This is a personal care or cosmetic product that is safe for consumers and other users under
intended and reasonably foreseeable use. Additional information on toxicological endpoints is
available from the supplier upon request.
POTENTIAL HEALTH EFFECTS:
• Eye: Contact may cause mild, transient irritation. Some redness and/or stinging may occur.
• Skin: Not expected to be irritating, sensitizing, photoallergenic or phototoxic when used as
intended. If irritation occurs following intended use or prolonged contact it is expected to be
mild and transient.
• Inhalation: Not expected to be irritating to the respiratory system. Not volatile therefore
limited inhalation exposure anticipated.
• Ingestion: Product used as intended is not expected to cause gastrointestinal irritation.
Accidental ingestion of undiluted product may cause mild gastrointestinal irritation with
nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
SECTION 3 - COMPOSITION AND INGREDIENTS
The complete ingredient list for the finished product(s) is as follows:
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone, Ensulizole, Octisalate, Octocrylene.
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ceteareth-20, Acetyl
Glucosamine, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone,
Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, P