Exhibit No. 3.2
By-Laws of Electronic Control Security Inc.
ENVIRONMENTAL CONSERVATION SYSTEMS, INC.
Adopted December 15, l976
1. Registered Office and Agent.--The registered office of the Corporation in the State of New Jersey is at 250
Mill Street, Belleville, New Jersey
The registered agent of the Corporation at such office is Alexander Kloubek
2. Principal Place of Business.--The principal place of business of the Corporation is
250 Mill Street
Belleville, New Jersey
3. Other Places of Business.--Branch or subordinate places of business or offices may be established at any time
by the Board at any place or places where the Corporation is qualified to do business.
1. Annual Meeting.--The annual meeting of shareholders shall be held upon not less than ten nor more than sixty
days written notice of the time, place, and purposes of the meeting at 11 o'clock a.m. on the 15th day of the
month of December of each year at principal place of business of the corporation
or at such other time and place as shall be specified in the notice of meeting, in order to elect directors and
transact such other business as shall come before the meeting. If that date is a legal holiday, the meeting shall be
held at the same hour on the next succeeding business day.
2. Special Meetings.--A special meeting of shareholders may be called for any purpose by the president or the
Board. A special meeting shall be held upon not less than ten nor more than sixty days written notice of the time,
place, and purposes of the meeting.
3. Action Without Meeting.--The shareholders may act without a meeting if, prior or subsequent to such action,
each shareholder who would have been entitled to vote upon such action shall consent in writing to such action.
written consent or consents shall be filed in the minute book.
4. Quorum.--The pre