OCTOBER 12, 2005 PROMISSORY NOTE EXTENSION
SECURED BY DEED OF TRUST
$985,000.00 October 12, 2006 Clark County, Nevada
1. FOR VALUE RECEIVED, CONCORDIA LAND, LLC, a Nevada Limited Liability Company,
("BORROWER"), promises to pay to the order of ASI Technology Corporation., a Nevada Corporation, (the
"Lender"), at 980 American Pacific Drive, Suite #111, Henderson, NV 89014, or at such other place as Lender
from time to time may designate, the principal sum of Nine Hundred Eighty Five Thousand ($985,000.00)
Dollars, which is the outstanding balance of Promissory Note dated October 12, 2005 in the amount of
2. The principal sum outstanding from time to time shall bear simple interest at the rate of fifteen percent (15%)
per annum. Unless paid to obtain partial reconveyance of the lien of the Guaranty, interest shall not otherwise be
payable until the Maturity Date (as defined below), and will accrue as simple interest and not be compounded
until that time. Interest shall be calculated on the basis of a 365-day year and actual days elapsed.
3. All principal and accrued and unpaid interest shall be due and payable no later than six (6) months after the
date of this Note (the "Maturity Date"). Lender shall receive 0% of the loan amount as the loan origination fee,
paid upon the Maturity Date.
4. Borrower may prepay some or all of the principal under this Note, without penalty or premium.
5. If any of the following "EVENTS OF DEFAULT" occur, any obligation of the holder to make advances under
this Note shall terminate, and at the holder's option, exercisable in its sole discretion, all sums of principal and
interest under this Note shall become immediately due and payable without notice of default, presentment or
demand for payment, protest or notice of nonpayment or dishonor, or other notices or demands of any kind or
(a) Borrower fails to perform any obligation under this Note to pay principal or interest when due; or
(b) Borrower fails to perform