WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION MAJOR APPLIANCE WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase, when this major appliance is operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or
furnished with the product, Whirlpool Corporation or Whirlpool Canada LP (hereafter “Whirlpool”) will pay for Factory Specified Parts
and repair labor to correct defects in materials or workmanship that existed when this major appliance was purchased. Service must be
provided by a Whirlpool designated service company. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR AS PROVIDED HEREIN. This limited warranty is valid only in the United States or Canada and applies
only when the major appliance is used in the country in which it was purchased. Proof of original purchase date is required to obtain
service under this limited warranty.
ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM WARRANTY
This limited warranty does not cover:
1. Replacement parts or repair labor if this major appliance is used for other than normal, single-family household use or when it is
used in a manner that is inconsistent to published user or operator instructions and/or installation instructions.
2. Service calls to correct the installation of your major appliance, to instruct you on how to use your major appliance, to replace or
repair house fuses, or to correct house wiring or plumbing.
3. Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters or water filters. Consumable parts are excluded from warranty
4. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in
accordance with electrical or plumbing codes, or use of products not approved by Whirlpool.
5. Cosmetic damage, including scratches, dents, chips or other damage to the finish of your major appliance, unless such damage
results from defects in materials or workmanship and is reported to Whirlpool within 30 days from the date of purchase.
6. Any food or medicine loss