COMMERCIAL LEASE AGREEMENT
This lease is made by and among Ronald D. Ordway (hereinafter called "Landlord") and Video Display
Corporation (hereinafter called "Tenant").
1. Landlord, for and in consideration of the rents, covenants, agreements, and stipulations hereinafter mentioned,
provided for and contained herein to be paid, kept and performed by Tenant, leases and rents unto Tenant, and
Tenant hereby leases and takes upon the terms and conditions which hereinafter appear, the following
40,000 SQUARE FOOT WAREHOUSE/OFFICE FACILITY
and being known as 4701 Granite Drive, Tucker, GA. No easement for light or air is included in the Premises.
2. The Tenant shall have and hold the Premises for a term of 10 years beginning on the 1st day of January, 1996
and ending on the 31st day of December, 2005 at midnight, unless sooner terminated as hereinafter provided.2
3. Tenant agrees to pay to Landlord or at the address of Landlord or as stated in this Lease, without demand,
deduction or set off, an annual rental of $120,000 payable in equal monthly installments of $10,000 in advance
on the first day of each calendar month during the term hereof. Upon execution of this Lease, Tenant shall pay to
Landlord the first full month's rent due hereunder. Rental for any period during the term hereof which is for less
than one month shall be a prorated portion of the monthly rental due. Annual rental to be amended based upon
annual cost of living increases effective on each anniversary. Tenant to pay all taxes, insurance and maintenance.
4. If Landlord fails to receive all or any portion of a rent payment within ten (10) after it becomes due, tenant shall
pay Landlord, as additional rental, a late charge equal to ten percent (10%) of the overdue amount. The parties
agree that such late charge represent a fair and reasonable estimate of the costs Landlord will incur by reason of
such late payment.
5. Tenant shall deposit with Landlor