CITY OF KAUKAUNA
COMMUNITY ROOM RENTAL AGREEMENT
Renter Name ____________________________________________________________________________
Address _______________________________________________________ Telephone ________________
Date of Rental ___________________________ Time: From ___________ to ____________
Number of People Attending __________ Type of Event __________________________________________
RULES AND PROVISIONS
1. The room must be completely vacated by 11:00 pm.
2. The room must be left clean and neat when you leave.
3. The room arrangement (tables and chairs) must be put back into the same order as you found it.
4. All cleaning materials and supplies must be brought in by the renter for clean up after usage. The
City of Kaukauna will not provide any cleaning materials (mops, brooms, dish towels, soap, etc.).
If the Community Room or building is locked, please use the red phone in the Kaukauna Police
Department entrance and ask for a police officer to be dispatched to City Hall to unlock the door(s).
6. No admission fee, donation, contribution or other charge shall be collected or be permitted to be
collected by the Renter where intoxicating liquor or fermented malt beverages are consumed unless
prior approval has been secured from the Health and Recreation Committee. Renter shall not
permit intoxicating liquor or fermented malt beverages to be consumed on the rented premises by
any person or persons who have not reached the legal Wisconsin drinking age. No alcoholic
beverages shall be brought into the Community Room unless a permit has been issued by the
Kaukauna Police Department.
INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
The Renter agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the City of Kaukauna, its employees, officials,
officers, agents or agents’ employees from all loss, damages, liability or claims arising out of Rental
Date operations or use of the premises, except to the extent same are caused by negligence or
misconduct of the City of K