AGENDA-June 21, 2010
FOR THE REGULAR MEETING OF THE BELEN CITY COUNCIL, STATE OF NEW
MEXICO, COUNTY OF VALENCIA TO BE HELD ON MONDAY THE TWENTY FIRST
DAY OF JUNE 2010 6:00 PM, IN THE COUNCIL CHAMBERS AT CITY HALL, 100 SOUTH
MAIN STREET, BELEN, NEW MEXICO 87002.
A COPY OF THE AGENDA CAN BE OBTAINED FROM THE OFFICE OF THE CITY MANAGER
1. Roll Call.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Approval of Agenda.
4. Presentation of Los Lunas Corridor Study: Loretta Tollefson & David Pennington
5. Discussion and presentation of State Homeland Security Grant Application: Manny Garcia, Fire
6. Discussion and presentation of a grant loan through the USDA for a new fire station: Manny
Garcia, Fire Chief
7. Proclamation “Amateur Radio Field Day” June 26-27, 2010: Manny Garcia, Fire Chief
8. Discussion of Hospital Site Location: Andrew DiCamillo
9. Discussion on Old City Hall Building, Lardner Cellars and Winery: Norm McDonald, City
10. Discussion of Employee Furlough: Michael Steininger, Finance Director
11. Adoption of Resolution No. 2010-13-Employee Furlough: Rudy Jaramillo, Mayor
12. Adoption of Resolution No.2010-10-Los Lunas Corridor Study: Mayor, Rudy Jaramillo
13. Approval or Disapproval of Destruction of Public Records: Lenore Pena, Risk Manager
14. Approval or Disapproval of AWOS Change Order: Robert Uecker, Airport Manager
15. Approval or Disapproval of Memorandum of Agreement for the Placement of Valencia County
Repeater and Related Equipment on the Property of The City of Belen: Manny Garcia, Fire Chief
16. Appointment of Airport Commissioner-Joe Trujillo: Mayor, Rudy Jaramillo
17. Public Comment-5 minute presentations
18. City Manager’s Report
19. Communications from City Council.
Mary Lucy Baca
Interim City Manager
If you are an individual with a disabilit