Tip - How to Create a Monthly Calendar in Word 2003
There are many templates in Word 2003. One of these templates will create a monthly calendar.
You can print either a single or multiple months in a few different formats.
To create a monthly calendar:
1. From the File Menu, select New.
2. In the New Document task pane, under the Templates section, click On my computer.
3. Click the Other Documents tab.
4. Double-click on Calendar Wizard.
5. In Calendar Wizard, click Next.
6. Choose a style.
Boxes and Borders is the default setting.
7. Choose print direction.
Landscape is the default setting.
8. Do you want to leave room for a picture?
No is the default setting.
9. Select starting and ending month(s) and year(s).
Current month and year is the default setting.
10. Click Next.
11. Click Finish.
12. A blank calendar is now created.
13. To add boxes and change alignment of day/date text:
a. To create boxes around each date:
Click on any date in calendar.
From Format menu, select Borders and Shading.
From icons under Setting, click Grid.
Click OK to put boxes around all dates.
b. To change date alignment:
Click in top left box in calendar.
Press Shift key and click in bottom right box in calendar.
Click Align Left icon, or use following steps.
From Format menu, select Paragraph.
On Indents and Spacing tab, in General section,
Change alignment to left or right, as you prefer.
14. From File menu, select Print.
Whenever you need help with any computer issue, please check our Support Services website as
information is constantly added and updated: